Get to know what a typical day at "Hinder them not" Montessori School is like.
- School opens at 9:00 am.
- All children arrive at 9:00 am, and begin “work” in their classroom. They can choose from the hundreds of activities provided for them in their prepared Montessori classroom.
- Children have a healthy snacks at around 10:00 am.
- At 12:00 pm, part-time children are dismissed.
- At 12:00 pm, full-time children wash their hands and begin lunch.
- Nap time is from 1:00 pm – 2:15 pm.
- Children wake up from their naps at 2:15 pm.
- Another work period is provided in the classroom until 3:00 pm.
- Children have another work period with songs and reading books until 3:00 pm.
- School closes at 3:00 pm.
For information regarding our daily schedule, you may call us at 732-710-3882 or send us a message online.